The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of nearly 30 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Alison Sprackling email@example.com
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Tracey Holland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow email@example.com
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Fiona Brady firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herts CBG – Contact: Terrie Bourner email@example.com
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Laura Brett email@example.com Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Hayley Sanderson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mendip – Contact: Helen Heaton H email@example.com
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West London CBG – Contact: Susan Turner email@example.com
- Northampton: Tricia Adams firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness email@example.com
- Oxted CBG – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Adele Gibson email@example.com
- Reading CBG – Contact: Charlotte Dormer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Sarah Lampkin email@example.com
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Janice Saunders firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow email@example.com
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Christine Butcher Christine.butcher@Pembrokeshire.gov.uk
- Worcestershire CBG – Contact: Deborah Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Heidi Hollis email@example.com
Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.