The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of nearly 30 separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: email@example.com
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Alison Sprackling firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Tracey Holland email@example.com
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: Margret Blow firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Fiona Brady email@example.com
- Herts CBG – Contact: Terrie Bourner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould email@example.com
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Laura Brett firstname.lastname@example.org Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- Lincolnshire CBG – Contact: Hayley Sanderson email@example.com
- Mendip – Contact: Helen Heaton H firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher email@example.com
- North West London CBG – Contact: Susan Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northampton: Tricia Adams email@example.com
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxted CBG – Contact: email@example.com
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Adele Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading CBG – Contact: Charlotte Dormer email@example.com
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Sarah Lampkin firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Janice Saunders email@example.com
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Christine Butcher Christine.butcher@Pembrokeshire.gov.uk
- Worcestershire CBG – Contact: Deborah Stephenson email@example.com
- Yeo Valley CBG – Contact: Heidi Hollis firstname.lastname@example.org
Yeo Valley CBG have their own website at http://www.yeovalleycbg.org.uk/.
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.