The Federation is an umbrella organisation which coordinates and supports the work of separate Book Groups throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Use the A-Z below to find a specific Book Group, or click on an area of the British Isles, to find the one nearest to you.
View Local Book Groups which together form the FCBG in a larger map
If, when trying to contact any of the Book Groups, you experience any difficulties, please contact the National Secretary by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a member of a Book Group and you discover that the information about your Book Group needs editing please contact the National Secretary by emailing email@example.com.
- Aldbourne CBG – Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Birmingham CBG – Contact: Alison Sprackling email@example.com
- Dudley CBG – Contact: Maggie Brookes firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dundee & Area CBG – Contact: email@example.com
- Harrogate CBG – Contact: Fiona Brady firstname.lastname@example.org
- Herts CBG – Contact: Terrie Bourner email@example.com
- Ipswich CBG – Contact: Jayne Gould firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lewes CBG – Contact: Laura Brett email@example.com Lewes CBG has its own website at http://leweschildrensbookgroup.weebly.com/.
- Mendip – Contact: Helen Heaton firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Somerset CBG – Contact: Sue Wilsher email@example.com
- North West London CBG – Contact: Susan Turner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northampton: Tricia Adams email@example.com
- Oxford CBG – Contacts: Jackie Holderness firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oxted CBG – Contact: email@example.com
- Plymouth CBG – Contact: Adele Gibson firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reading CBG – Contact: Charlotte Dormer email@example.com
- Solihull CBG – Contact: Sarah Lampkin firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Buckinghamshire CBG – Contact: Janice Saunders email@example.com
- Southampton CBG – Contact: Mrs. Anne Clewlow firstname.lastname@example.org
- West Wales CBG – Contact: Eva John email@example.com
- Worcestershire CBG – Contact: Deborah Stephenson firstname.lastname@example.org
If there is no Children’s Book Group in your area and you would like to find out more about setting one up, information on the process is available here. We are keen to increase the number of Children’s Book Groups in existence and will support you in doing so. Alternatively you may wish to become an Individual or Professional member of the Federation of Children’s Book Groups. You can find out more about the different types of membership here.